Monday, December 19, 2011

X-FACTOR JACKSON STYLE

Guest post written by my buddy Aldo Mays


I watched the “X-Factor” on DIRECT.TV for the first time the other night. I am definitely far behind because there were only four contestants left. I remember hearing about the “X-Factor” and loved the original “American Idol”, so I planned on watching the first few episodes, but I really got caught up in this season’s “Dancing with the Stars”. Anyway, I was surprised how sucked in I got to the “X-Factor” by just watching one episode. All of the contestants were singing any and all things Michael Jackson. All of the Jacksons, including Michael’s kids were in the audience of the “X-Factor” when the contestants were singing their songs. I was really impressed with everyone that was left on the show. My favorite (a kids that got kicked off) was a young kid who couldn’t have been over nine years old. He was into hip-hop and had a great personality. He was a great singer and was really entertaining. I wish I had voted, it may have kept him on the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment