Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Friend's Blog

Thanks for this guest post from Erasmo Cortez


I used our clear internet service this morning to check out my friend’s blog. She has had a blog for the last two years. When she first started it, I followed it, but then it kind of fell off of the radar. I wasn’t sure if she was even updating anymore because she wasn’t making any posts about it on facebook or e-mailing the link to me anymore. The other day, I got an e-mail that she had renamed her blog. When I visited it this morning I was really impressed. It looked like someone had professionally put her a blogspot together. The topics were really interesting and I could tell that she put a lot of time into it. She has always been well versed, open , and motivate (the perfect combo for a blogger). I have to say that I enjoy her blog as much as I enjoy some of the professional writer blogs that I follow weekly. She should really think about blogging as a business, I think that she could get a big following!

No comments:

Post a Comment