Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Continuing my faithful Sons of Anarchy fandom

Guest post written by Rick Merrit

I've been watching The Sons of Anarchy TV series ever since it first started up. When I was a teenager I used to dream about being in a biker gang, knowing full well that my mom would never let me do something like that. Even as a grown man, I'm pretty sure there would be repercussions for me joining a biker gang. Instead now I'm just watching a show about a biker gang. But watching this made me glad with my life decision to not hunt one out to join.

That didn't stop me from watching the show as soon as I heard about it. I like to keep up with all the gossip about what's going to happen on the show by checking out blogs online. While I was doing that a few weeks ago before the new season premiered, I ran across some information on internet packages. After I looked them over and showed them to my wife, we changed over our service to one of them.

Of course I found more than one favorable Sons of Anarchy review after the new season started. I don't know what I'm going to watch on TV when they stop making this show!

No comments:

Post a Comment