Friday, October 7, 2011

Druid - Warlock First Arenas



After not having arena'd on my lock since Burning Crusade I am finally back at it and actually enjoying it. Playing with a Feral Druid and went 8-1 the first night but got smacked around hard the next night. Even at 3500 resilience, lock survivability seems awfully terrible compared to other classes. It may just be because I don't have the experience I used to but I tend to get focused in most fights. Anyway, I don't expect to get good very quickly with a clothy so I'm just going to focus on having fun with it and work on some crucial skills to help my survivability.

As we work on our 2v2 rating, I think I will post some footage from my rogue for this coming week to mix things up so stay posted and please like and subscribe. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment